FRANKLIN (Paramore)

POSTED ON: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 @ 6:56 AM | 2 comments

I'm back.On Blogspot. Again.
I was, actually. I WAS back weeks ago on a blog but it didn't turn out well. The posts get so mixed up and everything. I don't actually know what happened and i didn't care. So i start another one.
And this is it.

And another reason why i go back here.
I forgot my password on my wordpress blog. I really suck at emails and password. (I do good at names though)
I've been on that problem million times. Haha.
I've messed up with my TOOT, TOOT, TOOT, and so on accounts because of usernames and passwords.
Including: (These are ome of my accounts that i remembered messing up)
*My first blogger account. I did that when i was like, 11 years old, and forgot the apssword. i have to do the forget password thingy BUT!
*I also forgot my first email password. So everything didn't work out.
*My first twitter, tumblr, facebook and plurk accounts. Until now, i still haven't recover my passwords. I GOT TIRED OF IT. Haha.
I'm so d*mn lazy on going to long process of recovering the passwords.
*AND MANYMORE.

I guess I will remember to make a list of my passwords or save it on the computer(I don't do that saving thing becase of some private reasons) or just use only ONE password on all accounts. But well, the second one, i don't think it will work too. that's what i did on my tumblr, twitter and plurk. And now, i can't open them all.

I am so so so so so so so.. Hahahaha.  IDK. What adjective will fit? XD

Anyway. I have this super LSS (Last Song Syndrome) at Franklin by Paramore 
The thing is. I've know that song for like, 3 years? Or 2?
But it still get my head circling over it's lyrics and melody.

Well, maybe it's in the band. Because i really really like paramore. And it always make my head go round an round. With every song of them.
They're cool ya know. Really cool.








Anyway, 11 o'clock in the evening and i must sleep now.
Got to buy some gifts tomorrow for Christmas!




I already smell it. Do you? It's breeze is really, amazing.






Advance MERRY CHRISTMAS! 
11 days before christmas!

Labels: , , , , , ,


♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
You Got Me..