OMG. OMG. OMG.

POSTED ON: Thursday, December 23, 2010 @ 5:51 PM | 6 comments

Oh My. It's christmas eve!!


I just. I just can't believe it. It's like, i slept last night ang it was just december one and then the morning when i wake up, it was christmas eve. It's just, omg. The time is really fast!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :))


And after 5 days it would be 2011! Om!


WELCOME 2011! 
Be good to us please!! :))


And after 3 days, back to school, and after some days i would be in hell again. Haha.
After weeks i'll be back to school, where there is homeworks, schoolworks, quizzes and tests.
I'll be in hell with fluorescent lights again. And after some days again, I'll be infront of my panelist, resisting my thesis. Om, i just can't imagine that. It just sucks.




Anyway, everybody should be happy. It's our savior's birthday!






Happy birthday po Lord! Mahal na mahal kita <333
May regalo na ba kayo sa Birthday boy bukas? :)




Ako meron na, love and passion. Ang sarap sarap talaga mag i love you sa kanya. Napatagalog tuloy ako. Lol.




Anyway, happy holidays!






Our god loves and saves. Jesus loves you!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
You Got Me..