BV BV BV BV BV.

POSTED ON: Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 8:33 AM | 2 comments

I was really really BV yesterday.

Last sunday, I had my favorite hair cut, bob cut with full bangs. It felt so good having back my full bangs and hiding my big forehead.

But yesterday, We just had our first CAT class. Since it was our first, we just had an Orientation. The teacher discussed the punishments, like the squatrass (idk the spelling), and the ribbons that we should wear, the attire, and our commanders.
What made me really sad and mad was when a CAT officer asked him about the BANGS. And guess what? It wasn't aloud. Yeah, i know, i know i was really really lucky. Haha. Not.

I don't know what to do. Should I clip it? Or what? Ugh. It was so short and full and it would look really awful when i clip it. But I guess have no choice.
I would have to clip it for like, every morning, i guess, and every CAT class (friday).

I blame my birthmark on my butt for this badluck. Lol.

Labels: ,


← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
You Got Me..